Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final Assessment

To be completely honest, it is 1:00 a.m. Yes, I procrastinated on this project. Usually I never procrastinate on any project, but now I am starting to feel like summer is so close, and that it is time to just graduate. I wish I never did procrastinate on this project and I'm kicking myself right now. I liked this project and it had great value within it because I talked to some of my college friends and they said that sometimes they have to blog for their professor. Now, I don't know if you want me to touch on the course, or just the blogs but I'll touch on the course too.
It was time for me to schedule my classes for my senior year, and I said to myself, I like history a lot, and I'm already in an Honors course, why not just bump up a level and take A.P.? It'll look good for colleges, and it'll bring my class ranking up. The beginning of the course was probably the hardest for me. I didn't like all of the church background, and the monarchs. All of that just confused me and I'll probably get all of that wrong on the final. I'm not that great at remembering names, but I can remember important dates. As the course went on it seemed to get easier because I got used to the level of work. Then came the DBQ's... I had no idea what those were, even when we were doing them in class. But as we went on with doing more DBQ's, I started figuring them out, and I got a lot better at writing in general and writing DBQ's.
I want to thank you, Maz, for taking your time to teach me your knowledge about European history and that I apologize for not keeping up to date with my blogs. I really appreciate the time you put into looking at all of our projects and grading them. I look forward to finishing up the year, and graduating with your knowledge. Hopefully I will get to shake your hand at the commencement ceremony, because you have taught me a lot; not just in European history, but in writing, and life skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment